If you have further questions please contact us on 1300 300 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that for 2022 our guests may want to or may need to adjust their travel plans considering the current uncertainty.
We are doing everything we can to facilitate changes that you may need to make to your travel plans.
If you have a direct booking with us, we have made it easier for you to change your plans.
If you have a booking through a channel partner like Booking.com please contact that agent to arrange cancellation/amendment to your booking.
A. Resort Closure and Travel to the Resort
Should travel restrictions be put into effect by a Government Authority and/or Falls Creek Resort be closed to the public during summer and/or the declared snow season for 2021 / 22 – all booking deposits and/or payments subject to clause 10 will be refunded for bookings and dates affected by a closure.
B. Interstate or Postcode Closure
Should you be affected by Interstate border closure or a Postcode movement restriction by a Government Authority direction and you are prevented from travelling, all booking deposits and/or payments subject to clause 10 will be fully refunded for bookings and dates affected by a closure and/or a travel restriction as noted.
C. In event of low snow or limited lift tickets being available to purchase for Winter 2022.
Frueauf Village is open 365 days a year. Whilst we understand some guests may come to enjoy the snow to ski of snowboard, there is plenty of other activities to partake in.
In the event of low snow coverage and/or limited lift tickets being available our general cancellation policy applies. Please view our general terms and conditions below.
D. Summer 2021 – 2022 Bookings
- A full refund subject to reasons stated above in Clause A, Clause B and below in Clause E, sub-clause 8 and sub-clause 10, of bookings made for travel and arrival up to and including 31 May 2022 with cancellation any time up until 7-days prior arrival.
- From 7 days to arrival date, we charge a minimal $50 administration fee.
- All cancellations must be provided in writing via email to email@example.com
E. Winter 2022 Bookings
- For reasons stated above in Clause A., Clause B. and in Clause E subclause 8, bookings cancelled more than four (4) weeks prior to arrival date will receive a full refund subject to clause 10.
- For reasons stated above in Clause A., Clause B. and in Clause E subclause 8, bookings cancelled between four (4) weeks and arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50 booking fee and subject to clause 10. This booking fee can be credited to a future booking in 2022 or 2023.
- All cancellations must be provided in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to amend your booking to a later date in the 2022 season due to travel restrictions or per situations prescribed in Clause E subclause 8, subject to availability, no charge fees will be applied.
- In addition to Clauses A. and B. , in the event you are required to cancel your booking as a result of a member of your travelling party testing positive for COVID-19, or upon written medical advice as being in a high-risk category for COVID-19, or published Government Agency mandated travel restrictions preventing travel to Falls Creek resort (e.g. an interstate border closure):
- Cancellation more than four (4) weeks prior your booking arrival date, a full refund subject to clause 10 will be given.
- Cancellation less than four (4) weeks and up to the day prior your booking arrival date, a full refund subject to sub-clause 8a. and sub-clause 10, less a $50 administration fee which you may request to be credited to a future booking for 2022 or 2023.
- A cancellation request under this policy must relate to Covid-19 and must provide:
- a medical certificate demonstrating a positive result of the booking party/intended guest and/or;
- a certificate from a medical practitioner recommending the booking party/intended guest concerned not travel due to high risk status and;
- with the medical stated quarantine period above affecting your booking date(s).
- Frueauf Village (FSCM Pty Ltd booking management) reserves the right to assess and determine a request for cancellation and/or refund that does meet the above criteria at its absolute discretion and will be referred to the standard terms and conditions.
- Cancellation for non-COVID-19 related reasons remain subject to our normal terms and conditions.
- Bookings that are “last-minute” discounted bookings, will be subject to our standard booking terms and conditions and a refund is not applicable. Please refer to our general Booking terms and conditions below.
- Clause A, clause B, and clause E subclauses 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 where a refund is applicable, the amount refunded will be less any transaction charges which may not be refunded by the service used to facilitate the booking including but not limited to credit card charges, third party agent commissions which the booking agent (FSCM Pty Ltd) may not be able to recover on behalf of the guest.
- All bookings with Frueauf Village (FSCM Pty Ltd) are subject to the Frueauf Village General Booking Terms and Conditions
Frueauf Village General Booking Terms & Conditions
A. Winter & Summer Booking Conditions
1. Direct Bookings (Phone or E-mail)
- A 25% deposit of the gross rental tariff payable is required to confirm the booking. This must be received within one week of the booking being made.
- The 75% balance must be paid four weeks before arrival and must be received by the agent within this time.
- For bookings made less than four weeks prior to arrival date, full payment of the gross rental tariff payable must be made at the time of making the reservation.
- GST is included in the tariff if applicable.
2. Online Bookings
- A 25% deposit of the gross rental tariff payable is required to confirm all bookings made via the “Online Booking Service” and must be paid for at the time of making the reservation and should be paid by credit card.
- You may elect to pay 100% of the gross rental tariff payable at the time of making the booking.
- Where a deposit is paid, the 75% balance must be paid four weeks before arrival and must be received by the agent within this time. A reminder e-mail will be sent to you before the due date for payment of the balance payable.
3. Payment Options
- Direct bookings maybe settled with below options. Online bookings can only be settled with Option 2.
- Bank Transfer (internet banking) – BSB and account details will be located on your booking confirmation.
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard). All credit card transactions attract a 1.0% processing fee.
- Personal Cheque or Bank Cheque (cleared funds prior to arrival date).
B. Cancellation Fees & Refunds
- If the booking is cancelled more than five (5) weeks before arrival, Frueauf Village Management will refund the deposit less a cancellation fee of $300 which will be retained by Frueauf Village Management.
- If the booking is cancelled less than five (5) weeks before arrival, Frueauf Village Management will attempt to re-let the period booked, and if Frueauf Village Management can re-let the apartment the money held by Frueauf Village Management will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee which will be retained by Frueauf Village Management.
- If Frueauf Village Management cannot re-let the apartment by your scheduled arrival date, all moneys held by Frueauf Village Management will be retained.
- Any request for cancellations and/or refunds must be made in writing to Frueauf Village Management. All requests for refunds and cancellation terms above are at the discretion of the individual apartment owner.
- Where a refund is applicable, the amount refunded will be less any transaction charges which may not be refunded by the service used to facilitate the booking including but not limited to credit card charges, third party agent commissions which the booking agent (FSCM Pty Ltd) may not be able to recover.
C. Security Bond
- A Security Bond (of $500) is required to be provided with each booking and must be made by credit card prior to your arrival. A form will be sent to you to complete and return. The Security Bond payment is in addition to the cost of the reservation.
- The Security Bond charge will be processed as a pre-authorized amount only on your arrival date. Charges will only be applied to the nominated credit card/charge card for any costs related to any damage/loss/excess cleaning of the accommodation rented by the cardholder or the customer named on the Booking Form.
- Security Bond payments are fully refundable provided bond conditions are met. Bond payments are refunded only after a thorough inspection and cleaning of the apartment has taken place within 48 hours of departure.
- Should there be any damage to the apartment, articles therein, missing items or excess cleaning due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, these monies will be taken out of the security bond. (Please see the Bond Information below).
D. Security Bond Conditions
To ensure your bond is refunded in full, please check the following guidelines:
- Place all rubbish and bottles in the bins provided within your accommodation. Remove and dispose of unwanted items from your refrigerator.
- Depart your apartment no later than the scheduled check-out time. Delays to cleaning staff due to late checkout will be charged at $75 per hour plus GST.
- Leave the apartment in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean any excess spills or cooking mess.
- Wash any dishes, pots & pans and put them away neatly in the cupboards.
- Respect this property as if it were your own, no muddy boots and please take care of the furniture and fittings.
- Rubbish/bottles not stored in the provided rubbish receptacles; dirty dishes & excess cleaning will be charged at a minimum rate of $50, plus $35 per hour thereafter plus GST.
- Please check your apartment information sheet for further guidelines and special conditions.
- Should there be any damage to the apartment, articles therein, missing items, or excess cleaning due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, these monies will be taken out of your bond.
E. Noise and Residential Amenity
- Guests must not create noise which is offensive to neighbours especially between 10pm – 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
- Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in:
- Termination of permission to occupy the Property;
- loss of rental paid; and
- extra charges for security and expenses which may be deducted from security bond.
Guests must abide by any noise abatement conditions, standards and orders issued by police or any regulatory authority to minimise impacts upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
- The Alpine environment is subject to extreme weather conditions which may affect access to and from the resort.
- We strongly recommend insurance that you take out insurance to cover against cancellation, personal liability and loss of your own luggage or equipment. NB: Under the provisions of the Health Act it is not possible to cover medical or hospital expenses in domestic insurance policies.
G. Responsibility Clause
- We always do our best to ensure your arrangements are satisfactory. Frueauf Village Management, its respective servants and employees shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accident, delay, changes in accommodation, breakdown in equipment or vehicles, weather, strike, sickness, theft, cancellation or of the foregoing shall likewise not be liable for any injury, damage, loss additional expenses, accident, delay or irregularity, whether to property, person, or otherwise arising in connection with any accommodation or in connection with any vehicle or transport or other services.
- Frueauf Village Management reserves the right to amend published tariffs (excluding confirmed bookings), and further reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any property at its absolute discretion.
- Frueauf Village Management encompasses the booking and onsite management of the Frueauf Village Complex. All management functions are performed on behalf of the apartment owners by FSCM Pty Ltd who is the appointed Management entity.
Version 4.0 – Effective from 9th November 2020
Frueauf Village will comply with the ten national privacy principles in the handling of personal information of guests.
- Collection – Frueauf Village will collect only the information necessary for one or more of its functions. The individual will be told the purposes for which the information is collected.
- Use and disclosure – Personal information will not be used or disclosed for a secondary purpose unless the individual has consented or a prescribed exception applies.
- Data quality – Frueauf Village will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Data Security – Frueauf Village will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Openness – Frueauf Village will document how they manage personal information and when asked by an individual, will explain the information it holds, for what purpose and how it collects, holds, uses and discloses the information.
- Access and correction – The individual will be given access to the information held except to the extent that prescribed exceptions apply. Frueauf Village will correct and up date information errors described by the individual.
- Unique Identifiers – Frueauf Village will not assign unique identifiers except where it is necessary to carry out its functions efficiently.
- Anonymity – Wherever possible, Frueauf Village will provide the opportunity for the individual to interact with them without identifying themselves.
- Overseas Data Flows – The individual’s privacy protections apply to the transfer of personal information out of Australia.
- Sensitive Information – Frueauf Village will seek the consent of the individual when collecting sensitive information about the individual such as health information, or information about the individual’s racial or ethnic background.