If you have further questions please contact us on 1300 300 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our personalised booking service is a dedicated service for Frueauf Village accommodation and is designed to take care of all your needs from extra beds, ski equipment, lift tickets and lessons through to childcare.
Frueauf Village COVID-19 Policy
Falls Creek Resort is currently still fully operational and gearing up for the 2020 Winter season, however, we understand the uncertain times we are currently living in and want to provide our guests some ease of mind.
Should travel restrictions be put into effect and/or Falls Creek Resort be closed to the public – all booking deposits and/or payments will be refunded.
If you or others in your group are at high risk of spreading or getting coronavirus and you must cancel, Frueauf Village offers the following amended policy:
- If a new or existing booking is cancelled up to 3 weeks prior to arrival, a full refund will be given
- If a new or existing booking is cancelled less than 3 weeks prior to arrival you will receive a refund less a $300 booking fee. This booking fee can be credited to a future booking in 2021.
- Full refund of booking made for travel and arrival up until 31 May 2020 with cancellation any time up until 7-days prior arrival.
All cancellations must be provided in writing via email to email@example.com
If you have any further queries or concerns please contact us on 1300 300 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frueauf Village General Booking Terms & Conditions
Winter & Summer Booking Conditions
Direct Bookings (Phone or E-mail)
A 25% deposit of the gross rental tariff payable is required to confirm the booking. This must be received within one week of the booking being made.
The 75% balance must be paid six weeks before arrival and must be received by the agent within this time.
For bookings made less than six weeks prior to arrival date, full payment of the gross rental tariff payable must be made at the time of making the reservation.
GST is included in the tariff if applicable.
A 25% deposit of the gross rental tariff payable is required to confirm all bookings made via the “Online Booking Service” and must be paid for at the time of making the reservation and should be paid by credit card.
You may elect to pay 100% of the gross rental tariff payable at the time of making the booking.
Where a deposit is paid, the 75% balance must be paid six weeks before arrival and must be received by the agent within this time. A reminder e-mail will be sent to you before the due date for payment of the balance payable.
Direct bookings maybe settled with options 1, 2 and 3. Online bookings can only be settled with Option 2.
1. Bank Transfer (internet banking) – BSB and account details will be located on your booking confirmation.
2. Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard). All credit card transactions attract a 1.0% processing fee.
3. Personal Cheque or Bank Cheque (cleared funds prior to arrival date).
Cancellation Fees & Refunds
If the booking is cancelled more than six weeks before arrival, Frueauf Village Management will refund the deposit less a cancellation fee of $300 which will be retained by Frueauf Village Management.
If the booking is cancelled less than six weeks before arrival, Frueauf Village Management will attempt to re-let the period booked, and if Frueauf Village Management can re-let the apartment the money held by Frueauf Village Management will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee which will be retained by Frueauf Village Management.
If Frueauf Village Management cannot re-let the apartment by your scheduled arrival date, all moneys held by Frueauf Village Management will be retained.
Any request for cancellations and/or refunds must be made in writing to Frueauf Village Management. All requests for refunds and cancellation terms above are at the discretion of the individual apartment owner.
A Security Bond (of $500) is required to be provided with each booking and must be made by credit card prior to your arrival. A form will be sent to you to complete and return. The Security Bond payment is in addition to the cost of the reservation.
The Security Bond charge will be processed as a pre-authorized amount only on your arrival date. Charges will only be applied to the nominated credit card/charge card for any costs related to any damage/loss/excess cleaning of the accommodation rented by the cardholder or the customer named on the Booking Form.
Security Bond payments are fully refundable provided bond conditions are met. Bond payments are refunded only after a thorough inspection and cleaning of the apartment has taken place within 48 hours of departure.
Should there be any damage to the apartment, articles therein, missing items or excess cleaning due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, these monies will be taken out of the security bond. (Please see the Bond Information below).
Security Bond Conditions
To ensure your bond is refunded in full, please check the following guidelines:
Place all rubbish and bottles in the bins provided within your accommodation. Remove and dispose of unwanted items from your refrigerator.
Depart your apartment no later than the scheduled check-out time. Delays to cleaning staff due to late checkout will be charged at $75 per hour plus GST.
Leave the apartment in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean any excess spills or cooking mess.
Wash any dishes, pots & pans and put them away neatly in the cupboards.
Respect this property as if it were your own, no muddy boots and please take care of the furniture and fittings.
Rubbish/bottles not stored in the provided rubbish receptacles, dirty dishes & excess cleaning will be charged at a minimum rate of $50, plus $35 per hour thereafter plus GST.
Please check your apartment information sheet for further guidelines and special conditions.
Should there be any damage to the apartment, articles therein, missing items, or excess cleaning due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, these monies will be taken out of your bond.
Noise and Residential Amenity
Guests must not create noise which is offensive to neighbours especially between 10pm – 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in:
i. Termination of permission to occupy the Property;
iii. loss of rental paid; and
iv. extra charges for security and expenses which may be deducted from secruty bond.
Guests must abide by any noise abatement conditions, standards and orders issued by police or any regulatory authority to minimise impacts upon the residential amenity of neighbours and loca community.
The Alpine environment is subject to extreme weather conditions which may affect access to and from the resort. We strongly recommend insurance that you take out insurance to cover against cancellation, personal liability and loss of your own luggage or equipment. NB: Under the provisions of the Health Act it is not possible to cover medical or hospital expenses in domestic insurance policies.
We always do our best to ensure your arrangements are satisfactory. Frueauf Village Management, its respective servants and employees shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accident, delay, changes in accommodation, breakdown in equipment or vehicles, weather, strike, sickness, theft, cancellation or of the foregoing shall likewise not be liable for any injury, damage, loss additional expenses, accident, delay or irregularity, whether to property, person, or otherwise arising in connection with any accommodation or in connection with any vehicle or transport or other services.
Frueauf Village Management reserves the right to amend published tariffs (excluding confirmed bookings), and further reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any property at its absolute discretion.
Frueauf Village Management encompasses the booking and onsite management of the Frueauf Village Complex. All management functions are performed on behalf of the apartment owners by FSCM Pty Ltd who is the appointed Management entity.
Lift and Lesson Tickets and Equipment Hire
All lift, lesson or lift and lesson tickets are purchased subject to the conditions printed on the tickets. Where you ask Frueauf Village Management to purchase these items on your behalf you acknowledge that you are the party purchasing the services and that you are bound by the terms and conditions thereof.
Where you ask Frueauf Village Management to hire equipment (such as ski’s, helmets etc.) you acknowledge that you are the hirer and that you are bound by the terms and conditions of hire thereof.
Should you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com
Version 3.0 – Effective from 01st February 2017
Frueauf Village will comply with the ten national privacy principles in the handling of personal information of students.
- Collection – Frueauf Village will collect only the information necessary for one or more of its functions. The individual will be told the purposes for which the information is collected.
- Use and disclosure – Personal information will not be used or disclosed for a secondary purpose unless the individual has consented or a prescribed exception applies.
- Data quality – Frueauf Village will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Data Security – Frueauf Village will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Openness – Frueauf Village will document how they manage personal information and when asked by an individual, will explain the information it holds, for what purpose and how it collects, holds, uses and discloses the information.
- Access and correction – The individual will be given access to the information held except to the extent that prescribed exceptions apply. Frueauf Village will correct and up date information errors described by the individual.
- Unique Identifiers – Frueauf Village will not assign unique identifiers except where it is necessary to carry out its functions efficiently.
- Anonymity – Wherever possible, Frueauf Village will provide the opportunity for the individual to interact with them without identifying themselves.
- Overseas Data Flows – The individual’s privacy protections apply to the transfer of personal information out of Australia.
- Sensitive Information – Frueauf Village will seek the consent of the individual when collecting sensitive information about the individual such as health information, or information about the individual’s racial or ethnic background.